Career in Ecommerce
LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN ECOMMERCE?
We’re reinventing digital commerce and looking for great people…like you!
JOIN US AT ETAIL SOLUTIONS
Be part of the next generation of ecommerce.
We’re a small team that is growing fast. If you’re looking for a career in ecommerce, we’d love to have your help in continuing to make Etail and industry leader and great place to work.
Have Fun at your Job
Enjoy Great Benefits
If you don’t see the opportunity you were looking for to start or continue your career in ecommerce – we’re always interested in meeting smart, motivated people. We’d love to meet you.
Send us your resume and we’ll match you up when we have a position.
Etail is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with ecommerce SaaS experience.
This is a remote position available with Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area preferred. Etail has transitioned to a remote work environment for all employees but is also exploring options for a collaborative workspace in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
ABOUT ETAIL SOLUTIONS
Etail is a Direct-to-Consumer integration platform, ecommerce operations and distributed logistics platform for brands and third-party logistics providers (3PLs). Our clients are companies who need enterprise scalability combined with flexibility to drive aggressive growth. Etail clients leverage our platform to integrate and manage their sales channels and supply chain into a single, centralized network that improves efficiency, profitability and their customer experience.
Our mission is to help our clients drive growth and profitability through the Etail platform.
Ecommerce is exploding. Clients depend on the Etail platform and our newest offering, the Etail Distribute Fulfillment Network, to meet rising consumer expectations and fast-changing commerce requirements. For more than a decade, Etail has been a proven innovator in the ecommerce space. This is your chance to build your career in the one of the fastest growing areas of the economy – ecommerce.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Sold Enterprise SaaS solutions ranging from $40K – $300K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) .
- Industry experience selling to consumer-focused retailers and brands.
- Understanding of ecommerce-related systems and concepts including webstore platforms, merchant marketplaces, ERP, OMS, WMS and TMS.
- Understanding of ecommerce industry concepts including product sourcing, catalog management, marketplace management, dynamic repricing and inventory management.
- Understanding of supply chain process and common fulfillment methods including FBA, shipping from stock, drop shipping, cross-docking and 3PL.
- Possess strong consulting and problem solving skills.
- Follow a defined sales methodology while teaching, educating, challenging assumptions and helping prospects think about their business in a different way.
- Possess the ability to understand why people buy and the skills to lead a prospect through a buying cycle.
- Consult with new prospects to determine mutual business value.
- Learn our capabilities, consult with prospects to understand their pain-points and identify areas where they could improve with our solution, quantifying the value all along.
- Prepare, present, negotiate proposals for new business.
- Work with Etail Sales Engineer to perform software product demos.
- Work with Etail executives to improve product, marketing messaging and ideal customer targeting to increase close percentage.
- Grow as a person and employee by taking on new challenges and opportunities.
- Add to Etail’s culture and help us grow!
- Dedicated home office space.
- Equipment can be provided, but adequate bandwidth is assumed for seamless video calls and web meetings.
- Experience managing leads in a CRM solution.
- Prior experience selling Enterprise SAAS software solutions and basic understanding of software integrations.
- 5 years experience in selling business software solutions using a formalized value-based sales process.
- Familiar with value-based selling and challenger sales concepts.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding on target earnings.
- Proven history of being self-motivated with drive to excel.
- Understanding of inventory management, order fulfillment and online commerce related concept.
- Hands-on ecommerce industry experience preferred.
Etail is an ecommerce integration, operations and distributed logistics platform for brands, retailers and third-party logistics providers (3PLs) who need enterprise scalability combined with operational flexibility to drive aggressive growth. For more than a decade, Etail clients have leveraged our platform to integrate and manage their ecommerce sales channels and supply chain into a single, centralized network that improves efficiency, profitability and their customer experience. Our mission is to help our clients drive growth and profitability through the Etail platform.
Ecommerce is exploding. Clients depend on the Etail platform and our newest offering, the Etail Distribute Fulfillment Network, to meet rising consumer expectations and fast-changing marketplace requirements. For more than a decade, Etail has been a proven innovator in the ecommerce space. This is your chance to build your career in the one of the fastest growing areas of the economy – ecommerce
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Marketing Manager pays a central role in Etail’s success and is responsible for Marketing and Sales operations, content marketing, our web and social media presence, and lead generation and nurturing. You will own the marketing technology stack and tools, and use these tools to track, analyze and report Marketing and Sales team results. You will manage Marketing and Sales vendors and technology, spearhead new vendor implementations, and regularly audit system workflows. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Content Development & Content Marketing
- Develop and execute Etail’s content marketing strategy including content pillars, topic clusters and related blog posts, white papers, video, site materials and other content to improve SEO and drive lead generation.
- Initiate, research and produce white papers, research, reports and other lead generation and thought leadership content.
- Create and distribute social media content based on the Etail’s thought leadership and market insights. Manage Etail’s company pages on social sites.
Sales and Marketing Operations & Infrastructure
- Implement and manage day‐to‐day operation of Sales and Marketing tools and automation systems in HubSpot.
- Create and modify automation workflows to nurture leads and support the sales process.
- Maintain sales funnel and data integrity in the database. Work closely with the Sales team for HubSpot CRM training, in procuring and importing data, and in ensuring data is properly categorized for targeting, lead scoring and analysis.
- Generate and maintain essential Marketing and Sales reporting and dashboards.
- Document existing processes. Implement improvements and recommend new systems to enhance marketing and sales productivity.
Website and Digital Marketing
- Drive Etail’s digital presence and continuously optimize our website to drive an effective inbound lead generation strategy and a brand-right client and prospect experience.
- Create and post content for pay-per-click, social and display advertisements, create and deploy landing pages, set budgets, schedule campaigns and use analytical tools to track and analyze results.
- Implement tracking tags, tracking pixels or other attribution integrations as needed. Monitor site health and effectiveness using Google Analytics and other tools.
Lead Generation and Nurturing Programs
- Identify opportunities to develop and execute lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- Own strategy and execution for lead generation programs to drive awareness, engagement and acquisition across both new and targeted accounts.
- Develop segments and contact lists using HubSpot and third-party contact databases to target relevant audiences for each campaign.
- Support lead generation campaigns through production of emails, direct mail, social media, webinars and other tactics.
- Develop, manage and execute nurture programs to engage new and existing leads and move them through the sales cycle.
- Manage the tracking of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurement.
Trade Shows and Events
- Plan and execute webinars, prospecting events and trade shows. Seek out speaking engagements, panel participation and other opportunities to demonstrate thought leadership and increase industry exposure. Provide post-event reports and analysis. Create marketing materials and manage promotions or advance outreach to targeted attendees to drive attendance or booth traffic.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- 5+ years of digital marketing, database marketing, demand generation/marketing automation or related experience. Experience with a B2B SaaS product or service preferred.
- Extensive experience with the HubSpot Marketing Hub including automation strategy, tools and potential applications.
- Strong writing and content development skills including proofreading and copy editing.
- Expertise with landing pages, lead generation campaigns, user experience, and call-to-action creation and implementation.
- WordPress experience a plus.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, with a desire to improve processes.
- Solid analytical capabilities with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from the data.
- Well organized, excellent attention to detail. Able to manage multiple projects and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER
Etail is a Direct-to-Consumer integration, ecommerce operations and distributed logistics platform for brands and third-party logistics providers (3PLs) who need enterprise scalability combined with flexibility to drive aggressive growth. Etail clients leverage our platform to integrate and manage their sales channels and supply chain into a single, centralized network that improves efficiency, profitability and their customer experience. Our mission is to help our clients drive growth and profitability through the Etail platform.
The Project Manager plays a central role in achieving this mission by managing the many inter-connected activities within the Technology organization. Working closely with the CTO, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing the process and structure required to achieve the needed levels of visibility and control for all activities related to software development and technology operations.
Ecommerce is exploding. Clients depend on the Etail platform and our newest offering, the Etail Distribute Fulfillment Network, to meet rising consumer expectations and fast-changing marketplace requirements. For more than a decade, Etail has been a proven innovator in the ecommerce space. This is your chance to build your career in the one of the fastest growing areas of the economy – ecommerce.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Monitor all active and planned activities within the Technology organization.
- Product development
- Implementation / on-going support
- Technology operations
Implement framework for efficient management of resource allocation.
- Task prioritization
- Resource assignment
Improve predictability through planning.
- Estimation process
- Scope management
- Progress reporting
- Post project analysis
Manage coordination activities in role of Scrum Master.
- Run daily standup meetings
- Control current sprint scope
- Communicate as needed with all departments
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Dynamic and strong leadership skills to work with and coordinate activities for a variety of teammates and business partners.
Ability to think ahead, to plan multiple routes to reaching the desired project outcome while balancing the resources of the company and the needs of the client (time/budget)
Focus and drive to manage projects daily, while able to multitask on various projects at various stages.
Clear, concise writing skills to help communicate project plans and status updates to all levels of stakeholders.
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
· Experience managing software development projects regardless of industry
· Prior experience in the role of Scrum Master
· Working experience with M365 (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform)
· Familiarity with a variety of project management tools (e.g., Liquid Planner, Jira, etc.)
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish including controlling scope, risk, and issues.
· Ability to manage conflict and knowing when to escalate.
· Critical thinker, knowing when to challenge.
Must demonstrate sufficient and consistent Internet connectivity.
Expected on-line/available time work time of 40 hours per week. While the work schedule has flexibility, must be able to consistently schedule the majority of on-line/available time for collaboration between 7am and 6pm Central Time.
· PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM or equivalent
· 5-7 years’ experience as a Project Manager.